- Funroadisplay--A Professional Jewelry Display Showcase Manufacturer
- 2019 Best Design for Display Showcase Provided by Funroad
- When shops need display cabinets, how to choose display cabinet manufacturers?
- How to maintain the wooden display cabinet when the summer rainy season is wet?
- Show cabinet made of grade A fire-proof material necessary for shopping malls
- Design Skills of Effective Drawing in Exhibition Cabinet Manufacturing Process
- What if the cosmetics display cabinet is mouldy? How to deal with it?
- Why does each showcase manufacturer offer different prices?
- How to Judge the Quality of Hetian Jade Seed Material
- Safer jewelry display cabinets
Funroad has a team of 12 highly skilled designers and 5 engineers that can bring almost any project to life. With 15+ years of collective experience, our designers can take a sketch to a 3D SolidWorks model or live prototype quickly. In addition, Funroad offers performance and durability testing, 3rd party certification and field testing to further ensure the compliance and performance meet your intent.
- SolidWorks 2014
- MasterCAM X5
- SolidWorks for MasterCAM
- Auto CAD
- 3D MAX
Design & Engineering impacts everything from manufacturing and shipping costs to your fixture performance and longevity. Our engineers consider the direct and indirect costs as well as the potential risks and liabilities associated with a fixture's design, materials and finishes. Funroad's Value Engineering will:
- Reduce Production and Shipping Costs
- Reduce Installation Time
- Increase Display Durability and Life Expectancy
- Increase Employee Efficiency and Comfort
- Increase Display Flexibility and Capability
We've designed store displays and rollout packages for most of worlds leading retailers. With vast variety of materials, finishes and technology to work with, your fixtures will be tailored to meet your branding, merchandising and security needs.
Funroad's creative design service also includes value engineered alternatives that lower costs and improve display performance. You can count on Funroad's store and display designs to:
- Deliver a unique experience that drives sales with precise branding.
- Engage your customer through interactive technology.
- Protect your merchandise with anti-theft devices.
- Enhance the flexibility and functionality of your fixtures through intelligent design.
- Enhance customer experience through ease of use and point of purchase.
- Improve customer/employee comfort and productivity with ergonomic display designs.
Funroad upholds the highest engineering standards in the industry. Everything from AutoCAD drawings, SolidWorks models, and router paths are individually designed to maximize efficiency and ensure the highest quality and consistency in manufactured parts and fixtures.
Geometric dimensioning and tolerance (GD & T) is used to keep all drawings consistent. All layers, standard notes and prebuilt callouts are included to follow ANSI standards. Tolerances are followed to the thousandth for metal components and to the 32nd of an inch for wood components.
For each fixture or display manufactured, Funroad will create detailed drawings including:
- Isometric View(s)
- Front View
- Top View
- Side View(s)
- Exploded View(s)
- Complete Bill of Materials
- Individual Prints for each Part
Each designer starts work with a checklist that must be filled out for each fixture before being approved to ensure consistency and thoroughness.
Funroad also performs testing on its design prototypes when necessary to ensure that the product meets our clients' quality requirements. Both simulated and practical testing (either internally or by a third party) can be utilized per request of the customer and results of each test will be documented and supplied to the customer.
Need displays that consider both your brand and the environment? We can design from scratch or work with your existing designs to create a more environmentally responsible fixture. Everything from the material usage to the source of the material is taken into consideration. Funroad has BV certification in Chain of Custody and utilizes a large variety of industry standard or greater materials, such as imported materials, to meet your environmental standards.