+86 13902971377
Contact Us
Fill out the quick form with detailed information and you can get the best design solution for
How to make the showcase more highlight the charm of jewelry

2015.11.06

How to make the showcase more highlight the charm of jewelry

Jewelry display cabinets are containers used to display jewelry. Jewelry display cabinets have multiple materials, including glass, metal, wood and other materials! The jewelry display cabinet has beautiful appearance, firm structure, easy disassembly and...
More>
What is the concept of making and designing jewelry display cabinets?

2015.11.06

What is the concept of making and designing jewelry display cabinets?

An excellent jewelry display cabinet design can fully reflect the value of the product and enhance the brand image of the product, and it will also invisibly promote the increase in sales. What is the design concept of the jewelry display cabinet ...
More>
Daily maintenance of jewelry display cabinets

2015.11.06

Daily maintenance of jewelry display cabinets

High-quality jewelry display cabinets invisibly enhance the grade of jewelry, stimulate people's vision and enhance people's desire to buy. If you want to extend the service life of jewelry display cabinets, you must maintain them reasonably in daily ...
More>
Several types of problems to be avoided in the production of jewelry display cabinets

2015.11.06

Several types of problems to be avoided in the production of jewelry display cabinets

The production of jewelry display cabinets is actually very important to many people. Since most people are involved in the production of jewelry display cabinets, there are relatively many situations involved, so we need to adopt a customized process...
More>
Advantages of high-end stainless steel jewelry cabinet

2015.11.06

Advantages of high-end stainless steel jewelry cabinet

We know that the commonly used materials for jewelry cabinets include wood, metal, glass, acrylic, etc., and the use of stainless steel in metal in cabinets is actually rare, or the appearance of stainless steel does not seem to be able to find t...
More>
How to make a high-quality jewelry display case?

2015.11.06

How to make a high-quality jewelry display case?

The quality of the jewelry display case is very important and can be customized by the manufacturer of the display case. The material of the jewelry display case can be determined according to the decoration of the store, whether to take the high-...
More>
Layout form of showcase space in jewelry store

2015.11.06

Layout form of showcase space in jewelry store

The main purpose of the store layout of a jewelry store is to highlight the characteristics of the product, whether it is a jewelry cabinet or other cabinets (clothing and cosmetics cabinets), the ultimate goal is to make customers want to buy, an...
More>
Lighting design of jewelry cabinet

2015.11.06

Lighting design of jewelry cabinet

The selection of lighting for jewelry cabinets is an extremely important part of the cabinet design. Natural light is the best light source for appreciating natural gemstones. Because we live under natural light, natural light contains light of differ...
More>
Jewelry display case and jewellery placement skills

2015.11.06

Jewelry display case and jewellery placement skills

Jewelry display skills in the jewelry display case: 30% of the remaining space and 70% of the display goods. When you usually enter the jewelry store, have you paid attention to which jewelry display cabinets will attract your attention for the fir...
More>
DISPLAY SOLUTIONS FOR
SERVICE PROCESSESS
COMPANY INFOMATION
MORE INFO

If you can’t find the product or service you need,please feel free to contact us!

  • +8613902971377
  • sale@szfunroad.com
  • guangdong province Factory: Building A, Longhu Industrial Park,  Pingshan New District, Shenzhen, China